Thursday 2 May 2013

To Build a Home

So you've heard of spring cleaning, but why not go a step further & change everything...

(Well not completely everything, but I'm talking a minimum of redecorating...)

With these 'masses' of sun, as us English folks like to call it, comes an urge to redecorate my room for a more summery feel. So here I have some design inspiration (hopefully with a spring / summer feel!)...



My windowsill basically looks like this (okay so maybe I'm dreaming a little..) but I do still have my plants from my garden centre post -ALIVE! Hooray.



I am totally in love with city homes/apartments with blossom & trees around them. The best of both worlds...maybe one day?


Nature is a beauty!

16 comments:

  1. i need to get some plants too- i'm way too stressed out at the moment with exams :L x nice pictures btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This give me such a summery feel. I love it! Tomorrow I'm going out to buy fresh flowers, it always makes my room feel so much better!

    xo Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Chelsea, lucky youxx

      Delete
  3. just been scrolling through your blog and love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with that big white window, I love them!
    xx
    Viva la Trucco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, everything looks so pretty! This is some good inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, too!! I adore brownstones in nyc, pretty apartments in Boston on Newberry Street and in every city I have the chance to visit!! Your blog is full of surprises and a fun read!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren!! I would love to see those apartments, I've never travelled there... yet!xx

      Delete
  8. I am obsessed with home and decor stuff at the moment. These pictures are so inspiring, I may have saved a few to my computer!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah all beautiful pics, would love to own a house and it to have lots of character etc. got me day dreaming now of homeware and ideas lol x
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete